34-week b-ultrasound data standard?
I am now 34 weeks pregnant, and I pay special attention to the growth and development of the baby. I would like to know what is the 34-week b-ultrasound data standard?
The B-ultrasound examination of the pregnant woman at 34 weeks shows that the biparietal diameter of the normal fetus is between 7.98 cm and 9.24 cm, and the average value is 8.61 cm; the femur length is between 6.19 cm and 7.05 cm cm, the average value is 6.62 cm; the normal range of head circumference is 29.3 cm to 33.1 cm, the average value is 31.2 cm; the average value of abdominal circumference is between 27.99 ± 2.55 cm; the weight of the fetus is about 2300 grams; The hip diameter is about 30 cm. Due to individual differences, the growth and development of each fetus will be different, as long as the value is within the normal range, so pregnant women do not need to worry too much.
How painful is first childbirth?
Does taking Dingkundan have any effect on the baby if you get pregnant successfully in the same month?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?