Can confinement eat watermelon?
I just gave birth to a baby not long ago, and now I am confinement, I really want to eat watermelon, I want to know if confinement can eat watermelon?
Women can eat a small amount of watermelon during the confinement period, because women will have a lot of sweat after giving birth, and the body lacks water, while watermelon is rich in water, so eat properly Afterwards, it can replenish the water in the body, and watermelon is also rich in vitamins, dietary fiber, and trace elements, which can supplement the nutrients needed by the body and help the postpartum body recover. But note that due to the cold nature of watermelon, pregnant women should avoid eating too much watermelon at one time, and avoid eating watermelon just taken out of the refrigerator.
At 37 weeks, the dull pain around the belly button is about to give birth?
Is morning sickness normal for four months pregnant?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?