At 37 weeks, the dull pain around the belly button is about to give birth?
I am now 37 weeks pregnant. Recently, I always feel a little pain around the belly button. May I ask if the pain around the belly button at 37 weeks is about to give birth?
The dull pain around the belly button at 37 weeks may be due to childbirth. It is normal for women to give birth between 37 weeks and 42 weeks of pregnancy. Pregnant women will experience redness and regularity before delivery. Clinical manifestations such as uterine contractions and water breaking. However, the dull pain around the navel of the pregnant woman at 37 weeks may also be caused by the relatively large size of the fetus, which is pulled to the uterine ligament; or it may be caused by the pregnant woman being too tired, sitting for a long time, standing for a long time, or being hit by the abdomen. Pregnant women should go to the hospital for regular check-ups in the third trimester, and pay more attention to rest and avoid overwork.
Where does labor contraction hurt?
Can confinement eat watermelon?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?