What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
I am already in the third trimester of pregnancy, but today I have a yellow vaginal discharge like a runny nose. May I ask what tea can I drink for a yellow vaginal discharge like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
The yellowish vaginal discharge in the third trimester of pregnancy may be caused by the dampness and heat of the uterus. It can be improved by drinking fire-reducing tea, such as honeysuckle tea, grapefruit tea, chrysanthemum tea, Sydney tea, etc. You can also eat heat-clearing foods in your diet, such as kiwi, Sydney, guava, dragon fruit, etc. Yellow leucorrhea like snot in the third trimester of pregnancy may also be caused by the shedding of cervical mucus plugs, which is a normal phenomenon and does not need to be improved by drinking tea. The discharge of cervical mucus plugs is mostly a manifestation of cervical dilation. At this time, the time for delivery is close, and it is necessary to prepare for delivery.
Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?