What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
I am pregnant soon, and I need to go to the hospital for an nt examination today, but the fetal position is not good during the examination. I want to know what to do if the nt fetal position is not good?
nt If the fetal position is not good, you can eat fruit or chocolate to stimulate the fetal movement, adjust the fetal position and then check. Secondly, appropriate exercise can be performed to stimulate the fetus to change the intrauterine position, such as climbing stairs, walking, etc. If the fetal position is not satisfactory during abdominal B-ultrasound examination, vaginal ultrasonography can also be considered. It is also possible to re-admit to the hospital for examination at intervals of one to two days. It is not advisable to keep an empty stomach during the examination. When pregnant women are fasting or hungry, their activity will decrease, which may affect the examination results.
How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?