What's wrong with feeling tired when I'm four months pregnant?
I am now four months pregnant, but I feel very tired recently. I want to know why I feel so tired after four months of pregnancy?
Feeling very tired in the fourth month of pregnancy is because the size of the fetus gradually increases, and the uterus will also increase significantly. The enlarged uterus will cause certain damage to the female lumbar spine and surrounding tissues and organs. When pregnant women stand for a long time, walk or bend over frequently, and carry heavy objects, the fatigue of pregnant women will increase. During pregnancy, women should rest in bed more, maintain adequate sleep, avoid overwork, do not walk or stand for a long time, go to the hospital for regular check-ups, and develop good living habits, avoid staying up late, and avoid excessive mental burden .
Where does labor contraction hurt?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?