How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
I am in the third trimester of pregnancy. I have always felt pain in my lower abdomen for the past two days.
Pregnant women will enter the basin between 36 weeks and 38 weeks of pregnancy. There are certain individual differences in the morning and evening of entering the basin. Pregnant women will feel that the position of the fetus has dropped, and there will be a slight pain in the fall. Whether to enter the basin and be admitted to the hospital for four-step abdominal palpation to diagnose. After the pregnant woman enters the basin, it means that the labor is approaching, and she needs to pay more attention to rest. Once the pregnant woman has vaginal redness, regular contractions, or even amniotic fluid rupture, it is a sign of labor and needs to be admitted to the hospital in time to wait for labor. Women with poor pain tolerance can undergo Painless labor.
Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?