What is the meaning of fetal electrocardiogram?
I went to the hospital for a pregnancy test today. The doctor told me to do a fetal electrocardiogram. I haven’t done this before. What is the significance of a fetal electrocardiogram?
Fetal electrocardiogram examination can be used to reflect the electrophysiological activity of fetal heart, and also help to understand fetal hypoxia and fetal distress in uterus. During the fetal electrocardiogram examination, if there is a waveform, it may be due to the size of the heart chamber or the enlargement and deformity of individual chambers during the development of the fetal heart. If there is a change in the FECG waveform, it may be related to the overall development and nutritional status of the fetus. If there is a change in the QRS waveform, it may be caused by intrauterine fetal ischemia or hypoxia, and it needs to be combined with other related examinations to confirm the diagnosis.
How does caesarean section confinement?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?