What are the special types of acne diseases?
Do you know the specific types of acne? Knowing this type of knowledge is very important, which is why I think many patients are not very clear about it, so let's talk about the relevant knowledge, I hope it helps you.
Added acne: the condition is severe and skin lesions include papules, pustules, blackheads, nodules, cysts, ulcers, sinus tracts, fistulas, depressed scars, etc. Widely distributed, except for the face, neck, chestand the back, upper arms, and thighs are all involved.
Necrotic acne: More common in adults, skin lesions are grouped papules, pustules, brownish-red in color, rapidly necrotic, accompanied by recurrent, bloody scabs, forming a scar network.
Childhood acne: It can develop from 3 months to 2 years, mainly papules, pustules and blackheads, most of them heal in half a year, leaving cyclesdotted lines of depression.
Premenstrual acne: Onset or aggravation before menstruation, mainly on the jaw and cheeks, with few lesions.
The above is the classification and explanation of acne diseases that we provide for you. You will gain a lot by learning the knowledge of acne diseases through the above. If you find the above types of acne diseases at home, please go to the hospital in time Consult a doctor so as not to losebe the best treatment period.
What are the clinical types of acne?
Clinical features of allergic acne
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?