What is the reason why pregnant women like to fart?
After I was pregnant, I didn’t eat any gas-prone foods, but I always farted. I want to know why pregnant women like to fart?
The reasons why pregnant women like to fart are as follows: 1. After pregnancy, the hormone level of the human body continues to be high, which easily affects the peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract. If a pregnant woman has eaten, some food will accumulate in the stomach for a long time. It is easy to produce gas, and finally excreted through the anus. 2. After pregnancy, the fetus continues to develop, and the volume of the uterus continues to increase, which easily compresses the intestinal tract and causes excessive farting. 3. If pregnant women usually like to eat high-starch foods such as soy products and sweet potatoes, after these foods enter the gastrointestinal tract, they are also prone to produce more gas, and the above situation occurs.
Why is progesterone low after pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?