Where does labor contraction hurt?
I am about to go into labor, but I have not been sure where the contractions are. Where is the pain in the contractions?
Labor contractions are mainly caused by abdominal pain, but due to individual differences, some pregnant women have more obvious pain in the uterine fundus and lower uterine segment, as well as waist pain Symptoms of discomfort. As labor approaches, the interval between labor contractions of pregnant women becomes shorter and shorter, and the duration will gradually prolong, accompanied by dilation of the cervix and decreased fetal presentation. Pregnant women should maintain a calm and comfortable state of mind before giving birth, avoid excessive tension and anxiety, adjust their breathing rhythm, and eat properly to replenish their physical strength.
What's wrong with feeling tired when I'm four months pregnant?
At 37 weeks, the dull pain around the belly button is about to give birth?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?