types of lymphedema
Lymphedema refers to proliferation of subcutaneous fibrous connective tissue and fatty sclerosis caused by repeated infection of soft tissue fluid on the surface caused by leakage of lymphatic fluid in some parts of the body and obstruction of flow return. In the early stage of lymphedema, limb swelling may occur at the core, but can be relieved by raising the limb. In the advanced stage, swelling of the extremityd is usually obvious, with rough superficial keratinization and may have skin cracks, ulcers, or wart-like objects.
I. Types of lymphedema
1. Early-onset primary lymphedema can be divided into lymphoid hypoplasia with subcutaneous lymphoid defects, lymph node and lymphatic vessels are small and small, and lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels are proliferated.
2. Development is inferior to the most common type, both lymphedemaat simple as atrophic are congenital.
3. Early-onset lymphedema is more common in adolescent or young women, and symptoms are worse during menstruation.
Second, the method of diagnosis of lymphedema
1. Puncture tissue fluid analysis diagnosis, subcutaneous edema tissue fluid analysis is useful for differential diagnosis of difficult cases.
2. The method of injecting a contrast agent into the lymph vesselsattics and show the morphology of the lymphatic system on radiographs.
3. The currently valuable intraocular angiography of the static lymphatic system explores the patient's lower abdomen and inguinal region using static images and calculates the isotopic number of inguinal lymph nodes.
4. Isotopic images for the study of chronic diseases Lymphatic function in lymphedema, suggesting that the degree of lymphatic regression of the limb toaffected is related to the severity of the lymphedema.
5. Ultrasound vascular non-invasive detection technology also helps to identify venous edema and lymphedema.
How to prevent viral myocarditis
What are the diseases that are easily confused with myocarditis?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?