What should I do if a pregnant woman has a severe stomachache?
I am seven months pregnant, and I have been feeling severe stomach pain this afternoon. I would like to consult what should I do if the pregnant woman suffers from severe stomach pain?
Pregnant women who suffer from severe stomach pain can first gently massage the stomach and apply hot compresses with a towel to relieve it. Drugs, such as Aluminum Magnesium Carbonate Tablets, etc. If the pain still cannot be improved, pregnant women can also consider intramuscular injection of anisodamine hydrochloride to relieve smooth muscle spasm and relieve stomach pain. Pregnant women should pay attention to a light diet and eat foods that are easy to digest. At the same time, they can eat less and more meals to avoid aggravating the burden on the gastrointestinal tract and causing stomach pain again.
How to relieve stomach pain in late pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?