Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
I am not long after pregnancy, but these two days I always have sore nipples repeatedly, which is very uncomfortable. Will the nipples hurt during pregnancy?
Pregnancy may cause nipple pain. The increase of estrogen and progesterone in women during pregnancy will stimulate the mammary duct and acinar cells, resulting in mammary gland swelling and pain , Nipple pain. Secondly, during pregnancy, if the nipples are painful and induration is felt in the breast, it may be caused by diseases such as mammary fibroids and breast hyperplasia. You can be admitted to the hospital for breast color Doppler ultrasound examination and mammography examination for diagnosis. When the nipples hurt after pregnancy, you can use hot compresses to relieve them. Breasts will increase during pregnancy, so you need to wear underwear that fits your bust.
How long does it take for non-invasive results?
What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?