Can I take medicine to abort the fetus in two months of pregnancy?
I am now two months pregnant, but I don’t want this child and want to abort it. Can I take medicine to abort the fetus when I am two months pregnant?
Women who have been pregnant for two months generally cannot kill the fetus by taking medicine. Medical abortion is suitable for pregnancy within 49 days of pregnancy. The size of the gestational sac during this period is appropriate, and the possibility of unclean abortion after medical abortion is relatively small. However, the gestational sac tissue is relatively large at two months of pregnancy. If medical abortion is performed, incomplete medical abortion may occur, and subsequent uterine curettage surgery will be required, which will cause great harm to the body. Therefore, it is generally recommended that women who are two months pregnant can choose artificial abortion to terminate pregnancy.
What's going on if the due date is up and you haven't entered the pot yet?
What is the cause of dizziness in late pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?