What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
I have been pregnant for more than a month, and brown discharge suddenly appeared in the vagina today. I would like to ask what is the brown discharge during pregnancy?
Brown discharge during pregnancy is generally related to the following reasons: 1. Threatened miscarriage, if the embryonic development is unstable, or the pregnant woman has some kind of disease, it is easy to increase the possibility of threatened miscarriage. Cause abdominal pain, brown vaginal discharge and other phenomena. 2. Gynecological inflammation. Pregnancy is a special period for women. At this time, the body's immunity and resistance are relatively weak. If you do not pay attention to personal hygiene, it is easy to cause pathogenic microorganisms to invade the human body, thereby causing gynecological inflammation. For example, endometritis, cervicitis, etc., may also occur during the illness. 3. Ectopic pregnancy. If the pregnant woman also has abdominal pain, you need to be alert to the possibility of ectopic pregnancy.
Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
Will contractions affect the fetus?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?