How many days after chickenpox can I take a bath?
I have always had fever symptoms these days, and I have red spots on my body. The checkup said it was chickenpox. Can I take a bath after a few days of chickenpox?
Generally, you can take a bath normally after you have chickenpox, and it has nothing to do with the time of chickenpox.
Patients with chickenpox should pay attention to skin care, keep the skin lesions clean and dry to reduce the risk of infection, therefore, you can take a bath after chickenpox, but you should avoid rubbing vigorously when taking a bath during the rash skin, so as not to cause blisters to rupture and cause infection. At the same time, you should avoid using strong irritating cleaning products, so as not to irritate the skin lesions.
Patients with chickenpox should pay attention to nutritional supplements, and at the same time, they should also pay attention to rest and enhance their physical fitness to facilitate the recovery of the disease.
How long does it take for an adult to recover from chickenpox?
Will the skin turn black after taking tuberculosis medicine?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?