How painful is first childbirth?
I am giving birth for the first time now, and I am going to have a normal delivery, but my friend said that it will be very painful. How painful is the first normal delivery?
How painful the first child's natural delivery is depends on the sensitivity of the pregnant woman to pain and the size of the fetus. If the biparietal diameter of the fetus is relatively small and the pregnant woman's own pain If the baby is not very sensitive, the pain of the first natural delivery is not very great; but if the fetus is relatively large, the biparietal diameter is also relatively large, and the pregnant woman is sensitive to pain, the pain during natural delivery will be very severe. The pain is the strongest at the moment of delivery of the fetus, and then the pain will gradually decrease and ease, so the mother must be mentally prepared.
What's the matter with tight stomach in three months of pregnancy?
34-week b-ultrasound data standard?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?