Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
I usually use electric mosquito coils, but now I am pregnant, and I am worried that it will affect the development of the fetus. Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
Pregnant women are not recommended to use electric mosquito-repellent coils. Electric mosquito-repellent coils contain pyrethrum. This substance will evaporate into the air after heating. Pyrethrum has certain neurotoxicity. After mosquitoes come into contact with pyrethrum, It will cause damage to the nervous system, which will have the effect of killing insects. The use of electric mosquito-repellent incense by pregnant women may affect the growth and development of the fetus in the womb. If there are a lot of mosquitoes in the room, mosquito nets can be used to kill mosquitoes, which will not cause harm to the body. When mosquitoes cause skin itching, you can apply toilet water that does not contain musk ingredients to relieve itching.
Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?