6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
I am 6 weeks pregnant, and I have always had a dull pain in my stomach these days. I want to know what is the reason for the dull pain in my stomach at 6 weeks pregnant?
Dull pain in the stomach at six weeks of pregnancy may be caused by the increase in the volume of the gestational sac, which leads to the increase in the volume of the uterus, which produces a certain pulling feeling on the surrounding tissues, resulting in abdominal pain. dull pain. If there is prolonged dull pain or even vaginal bleeding, it is considered to be caused by threatened miscarriage. Threatened miscarriage is mainly caused by embryonic chromosomal abnormalities, uterine deformities, endocrine dysfunction of pregnant women, bad living habits and other factors, and can be admitted to the hospital for B-ultrasound Check to diagnose. The fetus is immature in early pregnancy and is easily affected by external stimuli. Pregnant women need to pay more attention to rest and avoid smoking and drinking.
What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?