How does caesarean section confinement?
My baby was delivered by caesarean section. It has been two days since the operation. My friend said that I need to confine myself now. How can I confine myself after caesarean section?
Confinement after caesarean section needs to clean and disinfect the incision first, keep the incision dry, avoid getting wet, change the wound dressing regularly, cover the incision when coughing or laughing, To avoid pulling the knife edge. Secondly, the digestive function of the parturient has not fully returned to normal in the first week after the caesarean section. Try to eat some light food that is easy to digest, such as millet porridge, pumpkin porridge, yam porridge, etc. After caesarean section, you should get out of bed early to promote the discharge of lochia in the uterine cavity and speed up the recovery of the uterus, but strenuous activities are not suitable.
What is the meaning of fetal electrocardiogram?
Why is progesterone low after pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?