What does placental umbilical cord mean?
I went to the hospital for a physical examination a few days ago. The doctor told me that I was pregnant. I searched online and said that there was a placenta and umbilical cord. I want to know what the placenta and umbilical cord mean?
The placenta and umbilical cord are important appendages of the fetus during pregnancy. The placenta is composed of amniotic membrane, phyllodes chorion and decidua basilica, and is a place for material exchange between the fetus and the mother. The umbilical cord is the connecting organ between the fetus and the placenta. The umbilical cord connects the abdominal wall of the fetus and the fetal surface of the placenta respectively. The mother will deliver blood, oxygen and nutrients to the fetus through the venous blood of the umbilical cord to promote the growth and development of the fetus. The metabolic waste produced in the body of the fetus during development will be transported to the mother's body through the arterial blood of the umbilical cord, and then excreted by the mother.
Does taking Dingkundan have any effect on the baby if you get pregnant successfully in the same month?
Why Tang Screen is a critical risk?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?