What should I do if there is a small pimple after a stye?
I used to have a sty on my eyes, but after it got better recently, I found that there are still small pimples. What should I do if this happens?
Small bumps after a stye can be treated with medication and surgery, and attention should be paid to daily life management.
1. Drug treatment
Patients caused by bacterial infection need to be treated with antibiotics as prescribed by the doctor. Commonly used drugs include levofloxacin eye drops, erythromycin Eye ointment, cephalexin granules, etc.
2. Surgical treatment
Patients with abscess formation should undergo surgical treatment to cut the abscess and drain the pus to avoid infection.
3. Daily life management
Patients should also pay attention to eye hygiene, avoid rubbing eyes with hands, and eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins .
How are ocular lens polyps treated?
What should I do if I cry at night and wake up with swollen eyes in the morning?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?