Will prepuce be infertile?
I have an excessively long foreskin, and my friend suggested that I get circumcised, otherwise it will lead to infertility. Will an excessively long foreskin cause infertility?
Infertility refers to male infertility, and excessive prepuce does not necessarily cause male infertility.
If the prepuce is mild, there may be no obvious discomfort. Men can have sex without affecting the quality of sperm and can be fertile. If the foreskin is too long and severe, a large amount of smegma will be produced, which will promote the growth of bacteria and cause balanitis. Recurrent balanitis or severe inflammation may cause foreskin adhesion, affect fertility, and even cause male infertility. Prepuce seriously affects sexual function, leading to premature ejaculation, and male infertility may also occur.
How should impotence be treated?
What are the symptoms of premature ejaculation?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?