What is Nst?
I have been pregnant for a while now. I went to the hospital for an examination today and found nst on the list. I don’t understand it very well. I want to know what Nst is?
Nst refers to non-stimulating fetal heart rate monitoring, which can observe changes in fetal heart rate during fetal movement, so as to understand the reserve capacity of the fetus. Reactive Nst indicates that the fetal central nervous system is well developed, about 99 More than % of the fetus is relatively safe within a week. Unresponsive Nst indicates fetal asphyxia. About 20% of fetuses have a poor prognosis, but it is not ruled out that it is caused by the use of sedatives by pregnant women or the fetus is in a sleep state. Pregnant women can extend the monitoring time or apply various method to stimulate the fetus.
What should I do if a pregnant woman has a severe stomachache?
What happened to the fetal heart rate after 30 weeks?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?