Diagnostic indicators of liver cirrhosis?
My uncle is always worried that he has cirrhosis of the liver. I am curious. What are the diagnostic indicators for this disease?
The diagnostic indicators of liver cirrhosis mainly include liver function test, ultrasonography, liver biopsy, etc.
1. Liver function test
The main inspection items include serum bilirubin, serum enzyme examination, prothrombin time, etc. phenomenon of rising values.
2. Ultrasound examination
The surface of the liver is uneven, and the right lobe of the liver is atrophied, and the left lobe and caudate lobe of the liver are enlarged Condition.
3. Liver puncture
Liver puncture through laparoscopy or ultrasound, and liver biopsy are helpful for the diagnosis of early liver cirrhosis and understanding cause.
Hepatitis B 145 positive what does it mean?
Check if there is any hepatitis B linked to what department?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?