Seeing red is approaching the due date, is it about to give birth?
I am now approaching the due date, and my vagina is already red. My friend said that I am about to give birth. May I ask if the red vagina is about to give birth when the due date is approaching?
Seeing red near the expected date of delivery may mean that you are about to give birth. Redness is due to uterine contraction, the fetus lifts its head and descends into the basin, and the fetal membranes and uterine wall gradually separate and rub, causing blood vessels to rupture and bleed. Under normal circumstances, uterine contractions will appear about 24 to 48 hours after seeing redness, but it does not rule out the possibility of abnormal vaginal bleeding, which is more common in cervical polyps, severe cervical erosion, and vaginitis. It is recommended that pregnant women can go to the hospital for medical treatment, do abdominal ultrasound, fetal heart rate monitoring, internal diagnosis and other related examinations, and also pay attention to maintaining a peaceful and comfortable state of mind and avoid being too nervous.
What should I do if I have a high risk of Down's syndrome during pregnancy?
What's going on if the due date is up and you haven't entered the pot yet?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?