Stomach hurts when baby moves?
I have had frequent fetal movements recently, but my stomach also hurts a little.
It may be a normal phenomenon that the stomach hurts a little when the baby moves. When the fetus moves a lot in the abdomen, it may stimulate the peritoneum, causing pain and other discomfort symptoms. After the fetus stops fetal movement, the above situation may gradually disappear, and generally no special treatment is required. However, if the pregnant woman has frequent fetal movement, severe pain, etc., the possibility of fetal hypoxia needs to be considered, and she should go to the hospital for fetal heart rate monitoring in time. Case.
Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?