A friend of mine eats Zihe car for maintenance, but I have never heard of this name. My friend said it is placenta. I want to know what is the alias of placenta?
The aliases of placenta include Ziheche, afterbirth, afterbirth, afterbirth, and fetal membranes. The placenta is an important organ for material exchange between the fetus and the mother. membrane, decidua basalis. The amniotic membrane is the fetal structure that makes up the placenta and is the innermost layer of the placenta. The chorion foliate is the fetal part that makes up the placenta and accounts for the main structure of the gestational placenta. The decidua basalis is the maternal part that makes up the placenta. The placenta can perform functions such as material exchange, defense, synthesis, and immunity, as well as metabolism regulation and storage. The maturity of the placenta can be divided into grades 0, Ⅰ, Ⅱ, and Ⅲ.
How to supplement progesterone?
What is the meaning of fetal electrocardiogram?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?