What is the cause of dizziness in late pregnancy?
I am now in the third trimester of pregnancy, and I often experience dizziness recently. I want to know what is the reason for the dizziness in the third trimester of pregnancy?
Women's dizziness in the third trimester of pregnancy may be related to anemia, mostly because the fetus grows larger in the third trimester of pregnancy and needs more nutrients. Iron anemia, which manifests as dizziness, palpitation, chest tightness and so on. Secondly, it is also considered that it is caused by diseases such as gestational hypertension, orthostatic hypotension or hypoglycemia in pregnant women. Pregnant women should go to the hospital for a physical examination as soon as possible to understand their own health status. They should usually eat more foods rich in vitamins and high-quality protein to supplement the nutrients needed by the body.
Can I take medicine to abort the fetus in two months of pregnancy?
Can pregnant women eat popsicles?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?