How to prevent miscarriage with broken water at 21 weeks of pregnancy?
I am only 21 weeks pregnant, but my water has broken now. I would like to know what are the ways to protect my pregnancy if my water breaks at 21 weeks?
Pregnant women whose water breaks at 21 weeks of pregnancy should first lie flat immediately, which can reduce the leakage of amniotic fluid and prevent the occurrence of umbilical cord prolapse, and then immediately go to the hospital for miscarriage treatment. If pregnant women are accompanied by uterine contractions, they can use drugs that inhibit uterine contractions, such as magnesium sulfate, progesterone, etc., under the guidance of a doctor, in conjunction with drugs that promote fetal lung maturation, such as glucocorticoids. If the water breaks at a high level in a pregnant woman, some people may experience self-closing in the later stage. Pregnant women should pay attention to avoid lifting heavy objects, avoid walking, standing or sitting for a long time.
What happened to the fetal heart rate after 30 weeks?
Can I eat crayfish when pregnant?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?