Will contractions affect the fetus?
I have been pregnant for a while, and I always have uterine contractions. I am worried that it will affect the development of the fetus. Will the uterine contractions affect the fetus?
Whether the uterine contraction will affect the fetus needs to be judged according to the time when it occurs and the intensity of the uterine contraction. If the uterine contractions occur after the 28th week of pregnancy, most of them are pseudocontractions, which last for a short time and will not affect the fetus in the uterus. If there are frequent painful uterine contractions, the possibility of premature delivery of the fetus is higher, which will affect the fetus. If frequent uterine contractions occur between the 12th week and the 27th week of pregnancy, late miscarriage may occur. If uterine contractions occur during pregnancy, you need to be admitted to the hospital for B-ultrasound examination to understand the development of the fetus.
What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?