Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
I'm just pregnant, and my family bought a lot of crayfish today, but I heard that crayfish have bacteria on them, and eating them is bad for your health. I would like to ask, can I eat crayfish in the first trimester?
You can eat a small amount of crayfish in early pregnancy. Crayfish is rich in protein and can replenish the energy needed by the human body in time. However, crayfish is cold in nature, and spicy food may be added during the production process Pungent seasoning. Eating too much can easily increase the burden on the gastrointestinal tract, cause or aggravate nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, abdominal distension and other discomfort symptoms, and may also stimulate the uterus and increase the chance of threatened miscarriage. Clinically, it is generally recommended to focus on light and easy-to-digest foods in early pregnancy, while maintaining a stable mood and paying attention to rest.
What is thirst in early pregnancy?
Stomach hurts when baby moves?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?