Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
My menstruation has been delayed for several days this time, and I feel pregnant. I want to draw blood to check hcg. Do you want to consult the doctor for hcg blood drawing on an empty stomach?
Blood test for HCG does not require an empty stomach. HCG is secreted by the placenta and is not affected by the body's metabolism. You can eat normally on the day of the test. After pregnancy, the HCG value will be high. Generally, seven days after the fertilized egg is formed, it will implant in the endometrium, and then begin to secrete HCG. If the HCG value is higher than the normal value during the examination, it can be diagnosed as pregnancy . When she is six weeks pregnant, she needs to be admitted to the hospital for B-ultrasound examination to rule out the possibility of ectopic pregnancy. After pregnancy, it is necessary to maintain a diversified diet and supplement folic acid tablets to prevent fetal neural tube defects.
What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?