How to relieve the tearing pain in the lower abdomen when turning over in the third trimester of pregnancy?
I am now in the third trimester of pregnancy. When I turn over at night, I have a tearing pain in my lower abdomen. How can I relieve the tearing pain in my lower abdomen when I turn over in the third trimester?
Pregnant women who turn over and have tearing pain in the lower abdomen in the third trimester can take a rest in the left lying position, which can reduce the compression of the abdominal aorta by the dextral uterus. You can also use the palm of your hand for abdominal massage or use a hot towel Hot compresses on the abdomen can promote local blood circulation and improve the symptoms of abdominal tearing pain. The tearing pain in the lower abdomen when a pregnant woman turns over is mostly due to the large size of the fetus. When turning over, the movement is too fast and violent, which will cause a certain stretch on the uterine ligaments. When turning over, the movements should be gentle and avoid standing or sitting for a long time .
What should I do if the nt posture is wrong?
What should I do if I have a high risk of Down's syndrome during pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?