Will menstruation still come during the month of pregnancy?
I just confirmed that I am pregnant this month. Today I found that I am bleeding a little. I suspect it is menstruation. Will I still have menstruation in the month of pregnancy?
There will be no menstruation in the month of pregnancy, because the endometrium will degenerate after pregnancy, and there will be no periodic shedding; secondly, the ovaries will not periodically secrete estrogen and Progesterone, so it will not cause hyperplasia of the endometrium. If a woman finds vaginal bleeding after pregnancy, she should seek medical examination as soon as possible to rule out threatened miscarriage, miscarriage and other problems. If a woman is diagnosed with the bleeding symptoms of threatened abortion, she needs to use progesterone, human chorionic gonadotropin and other drugs for miscarriage treatment under the guidance of a doctor.
Can pregnant women drink honeysuckle water?
What tests are necessary for pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?