Can mung beans be eaten in early pregnancy?
I often feel dry and hot after pregnancy. I heard that mung beans have the effect of clearing away heat and reducing fire. I plan to eat some to relieve discomfort. Can I eat mung beans in early pregnancy?
You can eat mung beans in early pregnancy, but you should not take too much. The nutritional value of mung beans is very high, rich in vitamins, trace elements and minerals, which is beneficial to enhance the immunity and resistance of pregnant women, and can also promote the growth and development of the fetus to a certain extent. However, uncooked mung beans have a fishy smell, and pregnant women may cause nausea, vomiting and other symptoms after eating them. Clinically, pregnant women are generally advised to avoid eating uncooked mung beans. If pregnant women are taking warming and tonic drugs, it is not advisable to eat mung beans at the same time , to avoid affecting the therapeutic effect of the drug.
How soon after delivery can I do repairs?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?