What happened to the fetal heart rate after 30 weeks?
I am now 30 weeks pregnant, and the fetal heart rate has been relatively fast recently. May I ask why the fetal heart rate has been fast after 30 weeks?
After 30 weeks, the fetal heart rate has been fast, which is considered to be caused by fetal hypoxia in the uterine cavity. The fetal heart rate ranges from 110 to 160 beats. If the fetal heart rate is always fast, but the fetal heart rate is still within the normal range, it is a normal phenomenon, and pregnant women do not need to worry too much. If the fetal heart rate exceeds the normal range, the pregnant woman should go to the hospital for further examination and do abdominal B-ultrasound to understand the situation of the fetus in the uterine cavity. symptoms of oxygen.
How to prevent miscarriage with broken water at 21 weeks of pregnancy?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?