What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
I have been pregnant with a second child for a while, but this pregnancy reaction is very strong, and I want to abort it. May I ask what harm the second child will be aborted due to discomfort?
If the second child is aborted due to discomfort, if the abortion operation is performed, if the aseptic operation is not strictly implemented during the operation, or the postoperative care is improper, it may lead to intrauterine infection and uterine Endometritis, salpingitis and other diseases, and some patients will have vaginitis, cervicitis and other diseases. Secondly, if a negative pressure aspirator is needed during the abortion operation, if the negative pressure aspirator is used improperly, it may lead to uterine perforation and massive bleeding. Some patients may also have intrauterine adhesions after abortion, which requires intrauterine adhesions separation.
Will contractions affect the fetus?
6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?