What kind of exercise is suitable for pregnant women?
After I was pregnant, I ate a lot every day, and now I gained weight. The doctor asked me to do some exercise to prevent obesity. What kind of exercise is suitable for pregnant women?
Pregnant women can usually do walking, yoga, Tai Chi and other exercises. Helps promote peristalsis in the gastrointestinal tract, aids in digestion and absorption of food. Pregnant women should pay attention to the balance between work and rest, exercise time should not be too long, and strenuous exercise such as fast running, jumping, and playing ball should not be performed, so as to avoid increasing the possibility of threatened miscarriage. If you experience symptoms such as waist and leg pain, chest tightness and shortness of breath during exercise, you should take a rest immediately to avoid more serious conditions.
How soon after delivery can I do repairs?
Can pregnant women eat Sanhuali?
- How long is the cesarean belt worn?
- How many weeks pregnant women into the basin?
- Can pregnant women use electric mosquito coils?
- Can I eat crayfish in early pregnancy?
- Does hcg draw blood on an empty stomach?
- What kind of tea can I drink when the leucorrhea turns yellow like a runny nose in the third trimester of pregnancy?
- Do nipples hurt during pregnancy?
- How long does it take for non-invasive results?
- What should I do if the nt fetal position is not good?
- Is nt2.6 normal?
- 6 weeks pregnant stomach dull pain what is going on?
- What are the dangers of aborting a second child due to discomfort?
- Will contractions affect the fetus?
- What is brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Do pregnant women have to eat DHA?
- How does epilepsy affect people?
- Nutritional Supplements to Eat After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Is anti-wrinkle collagen safe?
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not live alone
- Can I get other types of hepatitis after curing hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
- What diseases are easily confused with viral myocarditis?
- Exercise therapy for necrosis of the femoral head
- Is 20 high for jaundice?
- Why is foot drop so unbearable for patients?
- What to do if the pepper is stuck in the throat?
- Not sure if you can have sex?
- How to prevent otitis media in daily life
- Is cerebral thrombosis serious?
- Can people with high uric acid gout drink tea?